Worst Hindi Films of the last 15 years

This is a list I've compiled after going through countless lists on the net, and it represents the general opinion of film viewers and critics, not mine.

I haven't even seen these films (except Devdas), so I can't form an opinion about them. Just wanted to share what I found that's all.


5. Trimurti

4. Aap Mujhe Achche Lagne Lage

3. Boom

2. Yaadein

1.
Jaani Dushman: Ek Anokhi Kahani


Runners-up -

Hello Brother
Jhoom Barabar Jhoom
Main Prem Ki Diwani Hoon
Neal 'n' Nikki
Devdas
Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag
Mrityudata
Lal Baadshah

I don't know how Devdas ended up on this list, but it seems like a lot of people hated it. I found the film good (not great, just good) and I think this was Aishwarya's best performace ever (except maybe Provoked).

Anyway this is the general opinion on the net, not my opinion so it's okay :)

Comments