Reasons why I want to learn 3 more languages
- I want to learn one more European language besides English.
- There are 40 crore Spanish-speaking people in the world (more than English).
- Easy to learn - it is a phonetic language, with simple rules and few exceptions.
- I want to learn one South Indian language.
- Tamil has the deepest culture among the South Indian languages.
- A R Rahman's Tamil songs.
- Tamil movie industry is very big. It's not as big as the Telugu industry, but Tamil movies are less commercial than Telugu, while not as boring as the Malayalam ones.
- Hangul script is super-easy. It is an alphabetic system, unlike the Chinese and Japanese systems, which are logographic and very difficult to learn.
- Hallyu (Korean wave) including industry, movies, music. South Korea will soon be ahead of Japan.
- Koreans are good looking people :)
- South Korea is a progressive country that has come ahead in very less time.